Grow more for less
The DryGair greenhouse dehumidifier offers the best greenhouse dehumidification solution available for growers. The patented design and unique dehumidification process not only improves the quality and yield of crops but also minimizes diseases while reducing the need for pesticides.
The DryGair unit is an efficient and effective solution to your humidity problems. Dehumidification creates an environment in your greenhouse where disease simply cannot grow. The DryGair unit takes humid air and condenses it into water at a rate of 13 gallons/hour*, then returns the dry air back into the closed system. The unit accomplishes this by creating a homogeneous climate condition that prevents diseases. This allows you to simultaneously achieve higher yields while reducing the cost of chemicals and pesticides. Another beneficial feature of the DryGair greenhouse dehumidifier is its ability to allow you to control the dew point.
The DryGair unit can operate inside a variety of greenhouses, with different crops, growing methods, and climate conditions around the world. The units can be positioned, along the aisles, rows or on the side of the greenhouse. It can stand on the ground or installed above the gutter. All units can be connected to the climate control system or operate as “stand-alone”.
For more information, please speak with your Bellpark Horticulture sales representative or contact us.
Let's Talk About DryGair
Join us in this special video series as we demystify why DryGair is the secret weapon for growers the horticultural industry.
- Part 1 – Getting to know DryGair (Runtime – 4:08)
- Part 2 & Part 3 – What is the dewpoint & How does DryGair control and manage it? (Runtime – 3:28)
- Part 4 – Why dehumidification is all about air movement & why pints/day don’t matter (Runtime – 4:08)
- Part 5 – Vapor Pressure Deficit (VPD) explained & 65°F / 80 RH vs. 80°F / 60 RH (Runtime 8:52)
- Part 6 & Part 7 – DryGair options & upgrades | The benefits of DryGair (Runtime 4:43)