The Mayer EB-2019 is a compact and mobile soil hopper for substrate storage. It can be used in the production process behind potting machines, tray fillers, and many other machines to ensure a continuous supply of substrate. Also, the design allows the usage of the soil bunker for filling large pots without drilling. When filling round & square containers of 400 liters and larger as well as foil containers/bags without a drilling system, the soil bunker unfolds its full potential. Due to its flexible application possibilities, the EB 2019 can be used for container work of all kinds, such as for roses, bushes, climbing plants, or fruit trees. The EB 2019 is characterized by its reliability, economy, and flexible application possibilities.
Benefits at a glance:
- Compact and mobile soil hopper for substrate storage
- Can be used behind potting machines, tray fillers, and many other machine types
- Can also be used to fill large containers without drilling system
- For filling of 400-liters / 14.13 ft³ containers and larger
- Especially high productivity for small series, as it requires no retooling
For more information about Mayer’s EB 2019 Soil Hopper, please speak with your Bellpark Horticulture sales representative or contact us here.
|Container Size||400L 14.13ft³|
|Performance||Depending on size|
|Soil Hopper||1,500L / 52.97ft³|
|Extended Hopper||4,000L / 141.26 ft³|
|Transport Dimensions||3.00 x 1.30 x 2.00m / 9.84 x 4.27 x 6.56ft|
|Weight||480kg / 1058.22lbs|