With the Mayer EM 6002 Soil Mixer, the substrate can be moistened and fertilized during the mixing process. The soil hopper can be loaded from three sides if it is positioned in the open (manually or by front loader).
Even when left running for a long time, there is no tendency towards separation or the formation of lumps. Mixing and unloading can be controlled automatically using a timer switch.
The soil mixer can also be used as a soil conveyor for the tray filler or as a filler machine.
- A homogenous mix is guaranteed even in case of an extreme difference between the quantities of the mixing components
- Mixing process won’t change the structure of substrate
- Can be emptied completely
- Can be used as an additional soil hopper and as a filling machine for containers or polybags
- Open soil hopper can be filled from three sides
- Loading manually or by front loader
- Duration of mixing procedure infinitely adjustable from 0.5 to 30 minutes
- Automatic mixing and emptying by means of a timer (2 selectable speed levels) or direct feeding of a potting machine or tray filling machine
- Special mixing system with swivelling elevator, drive by means of an electric motor
|Mixing volume||1 m³|
|Min. dimensions||3.10 x 1.50 x 1.95 m|
|Max. dimensions||3.70 x 1.50 x 2.30 m|
|Accessories||Watering device with ball valve /with magnetic valve / by means of a time relay, heavy-duty model (for extreme soils) with reinforced motor, transport handle with wheels, rear guide rollers (reinforced), set of soil deflector sheets, emptying control (laser light sensor), emptying control via pedal switch|