The Mayer PT-5000 Wide Belt is guaranteed to maximize your pot and tray handling process.
The PT-5000 Wide Belt boasts a durable design and construction: the base of the table consists of high-quality profile system aluminum, a stable multi-layer belt cover, coated drive and deflection roller, and a substructure made of weather-resistant galvanized sheet metal.
The buffer table can be customized to meet your needs and integrated into your new or existing facility, it is available in a length of 5m to 12m and a width of 2m (special dimensions on request).
The push-over unit is available with a straight bar or with a custom-made template. Optionally, the template is also available with a pneumatic cylinder to push over the pots in a triangle formation. The standard width of the push-over unit is 30cm, optionally up to 40cm is possible. Another great feature of the PT-5000 is the double bearing of the push-over unit ensures maximum stability; especially with heavy pots.
The pre-collection belt is optionally available with a clocked 850mm collector belt, a belt with pneumatic stop cylinders, or a mechanical clicker system. The control system and control cabinet are equipped with a touch screen with Industry 4.0 connection – which allows intuitive handling and easy programming of additional pot sizes. In addition, there is a storage of the performance data for evaluation and the data can be mirrored on your smartphone or tablet.
Features & Benefits:
- Buffer table:
- High-quality durable belt
- Coated drive and idler pulley
- Substructure made of weather-resistant galvanized sheet metal
- Starting aids for forklift trucks
- Push over unit:
- Push-over unit with a straight bar or custom-made template
- Optionally with pneumatic cylinders for pot positioning
- Double bearings for maximum stability with heavy pots
- Buffer belt available in width up to 40cm
- Pre-collection belt
- Clocked 850mm collector belt
- Belt with pneumatic stop cylinders
- Mechanical clicker system
- Control cabinet:
- Touchscreen with Industry 4.0 connection
- Easy programming of additional pot sizes
- Mirroring of data to smartphone or tablet
- Storage of the performance data for evaluation
- Length: 5.00 to 12.00m
- Width: 2.00m
- For pots and trays
- Special dimensions upon request
For more information about the Mayer PT-5000 Wide Belt, please contact your Bellpark Representative. Contact Us