Protect your plants from moss and weeds with the Mayer RM-2120 Bark Topper!
Topping your pots with bark or other materials helps to reduce the growth of moss and weeds; which gives you better quality plants. An automation solution like the Mayer RM-2120 Bark Topper will also help save you time and money.
The Mayer Bark Topper uses parallel belts to rotate the pots as they advance through the machine, resulting in an even distribution of materials in each pot. An additional vibrating unit pushes any excess material back into the hopper to be re-used and any persistent residue is removed by two spring-loaded scrapers. The frequency-controlled motors are able to be continuously adjusted as needed to adapt to various pot sizes.
This machine can be configured for incoming pots on either the left or right side and can be used in conjunction with potting machines.
- Hopper capacity – 1.3 cubic yards (1000L)
- Pot sizes – round up to 15 3/4” (40cm), square up to 10 1/2” (27cm)
- Models – round pots only 15 3/4” (40cm), square pots only 10 1/2” (27cm), round and square pots 10 1/2” (27cm) 7 1/2” (19cm) respectively
Features and Benefits:
- Evenly distributes materials in pots
- Reduces the growth of moss and weeds
- Excess material is redistributed for re-use
- Machine is able to adjust depending on pot sizes
- Can be combined wth other machines for a full automation line
- Machine can be calibrated to receive pots from either the left or right side