The Mayer TM 2020F: a potting machine specially designed for tree nurseries. In addition to an extremely robust and durable design, the TM 2020F; like all of our machines, is characterized by very smooth running and simple handling. The TM 2020F can accommodate both round pots from 12 to 40 cm, as well as square pots from 9 to 25 cm. The soil hopper has a capacity of up to 5000 liters and allows processing without tunneling.
The enlarged turntable allows up to 4 people to pot on the machine at the same time. Depending on the pot size; the output of the machine is up to 2000 pots an hour. In addition to simple handling and high performance – ergonomic aspects were also important to us. The particularly low height of the machine also makes it possible to improve workplace ergonomics. The accompanying tray for the additional substrate is particularly suitable for bare-rooted plants.
Benefits of the TM-2020F potting machine:
- Very low height for optimal work ergonomics
- More working spaces due to an enlarged turntable
- Various options for separating round and square pots
- Cone on turntable center prevents substrate residues
- Stainless steel buckets with forward and reverse mode
- Running tray for additional substrate (especially suitable for bare-root plants)
- Comfortable operation via touchscreen (all components can be switched on / off)
- Tripartite soil chute for precise dosage of the additional substrate on turntable center
- Robust and durable potting machine with reinforced chassis for use in tree nurseries.
For more information on the Mayer TM-2020F Potting Machine, please speak with your Bellpark Horticulture sales representative or contact us.
|Pot Size (round):||12 cm to 40 cm|
|Pot Size (square):||7 cm to 22cm|
|Output:||Up to 2000 pots/h|
|Soil Hopper (with attachement):||Max. 5000 liters|
|Transport Dimensions:||4.80 m X 2.20 m X 2.40 m|