The Mayer TM-2040 potting machine is specifically designed to fit the needs of nurseries. It does so through its durability, speed and flexibility. It can process up to 2000 pots per hour while handling pots sizing between 12 and 40 cm. The TM-2040 also includes a soil container, with a capacity of up to 5,000 liters without tunnel formation.
Benefits of the TM-2040 potting machine:
- Robust, durable and powerful.
- Up to 400 pots per hour faster than comparable potting machines.
- Compatible with A wide range of pot sizes.
- Substrate is processed without harm to its structure.
- The cone prevents surplus substrate build up on the turntable.
- planting holes are perfectly centered, allowing for high plant quality.
- Can be used with standard, special and container drills.
- Compatible with all popular automation and transplanting systems.
- High safety standard. (according to CE guidelines)
Features of the TM-2040 Potting Machine:
- Reinforced chassis is standard
- Infinitely variable regulation of hourly output and speed via frequency control
- Centrally adjustment of the pot height by ratchet, max. pot height 35 cm
- Mayer special pot dispenser Potjet with flexible adjustment to different pot sizes
- Soil hopper for infinitely variable soil quantity without tunnel formation, incl. guide rollers
- Three-divided soil chute for exact dosage of additional soil on the turntable
- Original Mayer circular system for maximum working ergonomics with centrally adjustable pot holders
- Fertilizer dispenser
- Pot dispenser with storage belt
- Extended elevator
- Rotating brush
- Soil hopper extensions
- Additional frequency converters
- Soil control on the elevator
Thanks to an extensive assortment of accessories we can offer you customized solutions for your unique growing requirements. We look forward to your inquiries.
For more information, please speak with your Bellpark Horticulture sales representative or contact us.