The Visser SA-10 Seeder is a semi-automatically stand-alone step seeder with stainless steel tray support to move the trays. Step mechanism by means of a step comb, which is exchangeable for every tray size. Equipped with a dibbing die, which presses seeding holes before sowing. Completely pneumatically control, no consumption of electricity. The SA-10 can also be used as a Hemp Seeder.
The SA-10 is suitable for trays with max. dimension of: L x W = 23.6” x 15.7” (60 x 40 cm). The maximum capacity is approximately 25-30 cycles per minute. The SA-10 Seeder is a great starting seeder for smaller growers.
Benefits of the Visser SA-10 Seeder:
- Easy seeding
- Suitable for many different types of seed
- Easy changing to different tray sizes
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No electricity required only required air
- Can be used as a hemp seeder
- Sowing/pressure die with step comb and main beam
- Nozzle heads for SA-10 Seeder 0.25mm
- Rubber heads for pills diameter 1 – 6 mm
For more information about the Visser SA-10 or for questions about other seeding options, please speak to a member of the Bellpark Horticulture team or contact us here.