The Bellpark Watering Tunnel is a high-quality long-lasting piece of equipment. It allows you to water your pots and trays as they come down your line with maximum water efficiency. The tunnel has been carefully designed to recycle almost 100% of excess water not absorbed by the plants/soil.
With this Watering Tunnel, you do not have to worry about rust or corrosion. The construction of the tunnel consists mainly of stainless steel, right down to the bearings and shafts. The chain transport belt is constructed of high-quality plastic to eliminate any possibility of rust or corrosion.
Key features of the Watering Tunnel include an easy to clean filter design which filters out debris into a removable bin. The irrigation tunnel also boasts 4 watering beams with adjustable pressure and flow pattern for a perfect curtain of water to best suit the needs of each crop. A flush out features on spray bars adds to the ease of cleaning the equipment. Finally, an optional start/stop switch reduces power consumption when trays/pots are not present
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Water both pots and trays of different sizes and shapes
- Reuses and recycles almost 100% of excess water
- Easy to clean
- Adjustable flow pattern for a perfect curtain of water
- 4 watering beams with adjustable pressure
- Watering tunnel will not rust or corrode
- High-Quality Plastic transport belt
- Stainless Steel bearings and shafts for reliability and longevity
- Flush out feature allows for easy cleaning
- Optional start/stop switch reduces power consumption when trays/pots not present