Introducing the DryGair DG-X
The DryGair DG-X is the newest model in the DryGair series. It was developed exclusively for indoor growers, smaller greenhouses, and drying rooms.
It features all the benefits of the larger DryGair models, just in a more compact design.
The DryGair DG-X offers the best dehumidification solution available for growers. The patented design and unique dehumidification process not only improves the quality and yield of crops but also minimizes diseases while reducing the need for pesticides.
The DryGair DG-X unit is an efficient and effective solution to your humidity problems. The DryGair DG-X takes humid air and condenses it into water at a rate of 33.81 Pints/h | 4.20 Gal/h (16.00 L/h) while maintaining 360° Airflow dynamics at 4,000 CFM (6500 m³/h). The DG-X gives growers the ability to effectively control the dew point.
For more information, please speak with your Bellpark Horticulture sales representative or contact us.
Leasing and Financing options are available.
DryGair DG-X Features
- Covers up to 1,700 ft²
- Optimal for both:
- 80°F / 60% RH - 33.8 Pints/h or 16 L/h removal
- 64°F / 80% RH - 29.59 Pints/h or 14 L/h removal
- Airflow - 4,000 CFM (6500 m³/h)
Benefits for Growers
- 360° Air circulation to all directions
- 4,000 CFM (6500 m³/h) Airflow – Massive Air Treatment with DryGair’s Patented Air Circulation System
- Features a digital display screen and controller
- Optimal for both:
- 80°F / 60% RH – 33.8 Pints/h or 16 L/h removal
- 64°F / 80% RH – 29.59 Pints/h or 14 L/h removal
- Creates uniform climate conditions & prevents diseases caused by humidity problems
- Can be hung or placed between plants
- Simple to integrate – Plug & Play
- Simple to clean and maintain
- Increased yields and higher quality crops
|Dimensions||Width: 43.31” / 110.00 cm | Length: 39.69” / 100.80 cm|
|Height*||39.37” / 100 cm + (15.35” / 39.00 cm hood)|
|Weight||705.00 lbs / 319.78 kg|
|Optimal Temperature Range||55°F (12.8°C) - 95°F (35°C)|
|Water Removal @80°F (26°C) 60%RH**||33.81 Pints/h | 4.20 Gal/h (16.00 L/h)|
|Electricity Consumption||4.80 kW|
|Electricity Requirements||1 Phase, 230V, 60Hz, 35 amps|
|Air Flow||4,000 CFM (6500 m³/h)|
*Exact height can be specifically adjusted
** @64°F (18°C) 80 RH water extraction rate is nearly identical ~ 4.23 G/h (16 L/h) | 35 Pints/h