Any common kind of substrate or fertilizer can be used on Mayer’s EM-6012 Soil Mixer. This mixer can mix various components into the soil and can even be set to moisten the soil before it is discharged.
The open soil hopper design allows the soil mixer to be easily filled from three sides by a shovel loader, a wheel barrow or a big bale breaker. The EM-6012 Soil Mixer can also be used as an additional soil hopper or as a filling machine for containers and poly bags.
For more information, please speak with your Bellpark Horticulture sales representative or contact us here.
- For accurate mixing of all common substrates and fertilizers
- Open soil hopper can be filled from three sides via shovel loader, wheelbarrow or big bale breaker – Mixing process won’t change the structure of substrate
- Can be emptied completely
- Can be used as an additional soil hopper and as a filling machine for containers or polybags
- Duration of mixing procedure infinitely adjustable from 0.5 to 30 minutes
- Automatic mixing and emptying by means of a timer (2 selectable speed levels) or direct feeding of a potting machine or tray filling machine
- Special mixing system with swiveling elevator, drive by means of an electric motor
- Mobile via transport handle
|Mixing volume||2 m³|
|Min. dimensions||300 x 1.90 x 2.20 m|
|Max. dimensions||3.70 x 1.90 x 2.45 m|
|Accessories||Watering device with ball tap/ with magnetic valve / by means of a time relay, heavy-duty execution for extreme soils with heavy-duty motor, transport handle, rear guide rollers (reinforced), emptying control with laser light sensor, emptying control via pedal switch.|