The next generation in speed and accuracy is here with the Visser Quick Filler!
The Visser Quick Filler utilizes a speed adjustable conveyer belt to transfer soil from the hopper to the elevator, which then loads the filling head. Rubber flaps affixed to a rotor inside the filling head propel the soil into the trays; this is the vital element that makes this machine truly incredible – resulting in a consistently uniform filled tray every time.
Height and speed are adjustable to account for various soil densities. Reuse your valuable soil with the optional mounted recycling unit.
Feature and Benefits:
- Uniform filling
- Fills 600-700 trays an hour
- Speed and height adjustable
- Possibility to fill higher products (up to 300 mm)
- Soil elevator can be opened for easier servicing
- Soil can be saved and reused with the optional soil recycling system
- 1000 litre hopper
- Soil recycling system
- PTD Destacker (destacker for vacuum moulded nested trays, on conveyor belt)
- EPS Destacker (destacker for trays with flat upper and lower sides, on conveyor belt)
- PEPS Destacker (destacker for styrofoam of hard plastic trays with legs, on conveyor belt)
- Hopper capacity: 650 litres
- Minimum tray width: 100 mm
- Maximum tray width: 440 mm
For more information on the Visser Quick Filler, please speak with your Bellpark Horticulture sales representative or contact us here.